Tubbs Flex VRT Snowshoes
The snowshoes delivers premium performance for backcountry exploration on mountain trails and in deep snow. FlexTail design reduces stress on your joints, and allows you to reach even more intense summits.
Rotating Toe Cord with Rotation Limiter allows the snowshoe tail to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardiorespiratory strain by 7%; Rotation. Limiter prevents over rotation. Patented Flex Tail technology allows the snowshoe to roll naturally from heel to toe; Flex Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing stress on joints. 3D-Curved Traction Rails ensure superior sidehill grip in hardpack and icy conditions; the curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain.
Heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain; the 19° heel lift is ideal for extreme steep climbs and can easily be pulled up and down. Tubbs advanced Torsion Deck allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain. Viper 2.0 carbon-steel-toe crampon's jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness; aggressive tangs in the toe crampon grip well in the snow.
- Size 24 / 28 (XL)
- Dimensions 8" x 24" / 8" x 28"
- Weight/Pair 4.5 lbs / 5 lbs
- Optimal Load* Up to 190 lbs / Up to 220 lbs
- Surface Area 165 in² / 192 in²
- The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail
- The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam
- Carbon steel toe crampon
- Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon with jagged tooth construction
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design
- Rotating Toe Cord design