100% Canadian - Free Shipping Over $99
Most Orders arrive before Christmas
Extended Holiday Return Window
Adding product to your cart
Weight capacity: 220 lbs ; Leg height: 3" ; Track Length - 63 inches on each side ; Bar Length: 59in »» The Rhino Aero Cap/Topper track mount roof rack system is permanently fixed to either a pick up canopy, Cap/Topper hard top tonneau or a hard resin top roof. This system uses the stylish Rhino Aero bar and track to compliment the sleek stylish lines of your vehicle while still incorporating the Rhino-Rack strength and durability that Rhino Rack is renowned for. The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your crossbars along the track to accommodate various loads.The Rhino Aero Cap/Topper track mount Roof Rack system is permanently fixed to either a pick up Cap/Topper or hard top tonneau. This system uses the Rhino Aero Bar with tracks to complement the sleek stylish lines of your pick up while still incorporating the Rhino-Rack strength and durability.The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads.
Perfect for your camper shell, hard tonneau or hardtop resin roof to carry all your gear with this complete roof-rack system. Aerodynamic oval, aluminum crossbars slide along bolt-on tracks (included) to carry different load sizes. Works on roofs without headliners.
• Adjustable roof-rack system for camper shells, hard tonneaus or hardtop resin roofs without headliners
• 2 Aero silver, low-profile crossbars hold bike racks, ski and kayak carriers, and other accessories
» Oval crossbars are more aerodynamic than standard square crossbars
» Reduces drag and cuts down on wind noise
• Lightweight, structural-grade, extruded aluminum construction for strength, durability and maximum carrying capability
• Built-in C-channel on top of each bar is designed for mounting Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty accessories and carriers
• Rubber strip in the channel helps to cushion load and provide slip resistance - can be cut to accommodate track-mounted accessories and carriers
• Built-in C-channel on bottom of each bar for mounting to roof-rack legs
• 4 Roof-rack legs mount with barrel nuts to the roof-rack tracks
» Position anywhere along the tracks to accommodate different-size loads
» Pivot on uneven surfaces so that crossbars remain level
» Constructed of UV-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon
• 2 Bolt-on, RTC-style tracks with dual C-channels provide adjustable mounting points for roof-rack legs and installation hardware
» Tracks mount to your vehicle roof with T-bolts - drilling required
» Stainless steel construction with an anti-corrosion coating
» Endcaps provide finished look for the tracks
• Legs and crossbars can be quickly and easily removed or installed on roof as single unit
» Loosen leg bolts, then simply slide legs out of notches at the ends of tracks
• Built-in security hardware deters theft - leg bolts require special tool (included) to loosen
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.