With a conjoined secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized, the Digital Pressure Over Drive floor pump is capable of conveniently seating tubeless tire systems. An integrated foot-lever opens and closes the chamber; when the chamber is full (Max. 220psi / 15 bar), flipping the lever down creates a powerful, continued blast of air that can seat road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. This provides tubeless users an effective alternative to air compressors and CO2 units. Furthermore, a highly accurate digital gauge is incorporated into the pump for precision inflation when filling low- or high-pressure tires. Constructed from high-grade steel and aluminum, the Digital Pressure Over Drive is extremely durable and features an extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. The innovative ABS2 chuck is both Presta and Shrader compatible and the system can also be used as a regular floor pump.
• High pressure floor pump with air tank allowing tubeless tire inflation
• Overcharge pressure protection
• Digital gauge integrated on the air tank
• Rapid air release foot peg
• Equipped with ABS-2 Chuck head providing secure high pressure connection and quick presta and shrader disconnect
• Alloy, Steel, and Wood construction
• Max 220psi