The Giro Strata MIPS Helmet is Lightweight & Luxurious
· MIPS — Multi-Directional Impact Protection System can provide more protection in certain impacts. The main components of a MIPS-equipped helmet are 1. The Interior Foam Liner, 2. The Low-Friction Liner, and 3. an elastomeric attachment system. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head.
· Hybrid Construction merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style. With Hybrid Construction the helmet is beefed up for added durability while remaining lightweight. Hybrid Construction also features an impact-absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
· Low-profile design
· In Form 2 Fit System — Lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds — even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
· On-the-fly Vertical Tuning — Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
· Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
· Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
· Women's styling and details
· POV camera mount included — Our integrated POV camera mounting system is stealth, secure and super-easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it
· Fidlock magnetic buckle closure — The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force
· Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
· Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
· Compliance: CE EN1077