100% Canadian - Free Shipping Over $99
Extended Holiday Return Window
All Deals Live Now
Adding product to your cart
Unit dimensions: 4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm
• Display size: 2.5 x 2.5 cm
• Display resolution: 52 x 30 pixels
• Weight: 52 g
• Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
• Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
• GPS-enabled: yes
• High-sensitivity receiver: yes
• Lap history: 1000 laps
• Heart rate monitor: yes
• Foot pod: (some versions)
• Auto Lap®
• Interval training
• Heart rate-based calorie computation
• Barometric altimeter: no
• Not Power meter compatible (Not ANT+)
• Sport watch: yes
Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked.
• Easy to Use - Take it outside the box; answer a few setup questions, just press start and take off
• Seamlessly integrate your outdoor and indoor training. Outside, the high-accuracy GPS records your pace, time, and distance. Inside, slip the Footpod (some versions) into your shoe to get the same info
• The Forerunner 210 can communicate wirelessly with compatible ANT+ equipped training equipment such as treadmills and cycles, so you can track more of your training parameters
• Forerunner 210 comes bundled with premium soft strap heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It has 5 heart rate zones, which you can customize based on your exact zones. You can also set up heart rate alerts to notify you when you are above or below your targets.
• Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can more accurately track your calories burned
• HotFix satellite prediction for quick acquisition and good signal lock, even through heavy cover, deep canyons, and tall buildings
• Use the Garmin Connect website to analyze and share data. Upload data from a PC or Mac, and use the site to see your route mapped (outdoor runs only), view a summary of workout data, or create goals to improve your performance
• Track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. Readings are stored, and automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer
• For outdoor runs, Forerunner 210 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance.
• To track that same data at the gym, snap the foot pod onto your shoe and you’re good to go. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod (some versions) collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data that is 98% accurate for most users, right out of the box
• Forerunner 210 also works with certain indoor fitness equipment so you can track and store data from a treadmill run or an indoor cycling workout. This capability helps you bridge the gap between your indoor and outdoor fitness activities so you can continually track your progress.
In the Box: Standard Bundle Version 010-00863-30
• Forerunner 210
• Premium heart rate monitor
• AC charger
• Charging/Data clip
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.