100% Canadian - Free Shipping Over $99
Most Orders arrive before Christmas
Extended Holiday Return Window
Adding product to your cart
• Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
• The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
• The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
• Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
• With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.