The Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer touts a sound level of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the direct drive H3 smart indoor bike trainer is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors. Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors.
Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy Virtual Training App