The Giro Stellar MIPS Helmet Featuring:
· MIPS — Multi-Directional Impact Protection System can provide more protection in certain impacts. The main components of a MIPS-equipped helmet are 1. The Interior Foam Liner, 2. The Low-Friction Liner, and 3. an elastomeric attachment system. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head.
· Articulating Hard Shell construction — Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at a great value. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
· Low-profile design
· Conform Fit Technology — The fully integrated Conform Fit system utilizes a two-piece shell that literally forms to the rider's head shape by expanding and contracting with the turn of a dial. A truly adaptive design, it features a durable yet semi-flexible EPP construction that provides the lowest-profile fit we've ever created.
· Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
· Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
· Women's styling and details
· POV camera mount included — Our integrated POV camera mounting system is stealth, secure and super-easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it
· Fidlock magnetic buckle closure — The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force
· Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
· Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
· Compliance: CE EN1077