100% Canadian - Free Shipping Over $99
Extended Holiday Return Window
All Deals Live Now
Adding product to your cart
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, Edge Touring gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community. Bike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails.
With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you’d like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more. Don’t have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customize the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well. Edge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free to use and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders. • GPS enabled
• Data fields: timer, distance, odometer, average speed/max speed, calories, elevation, total ascent/descent, gradient, current HR, courses, distance to destination/next, ETA at destination, time to destination, heading
• General data fields: battery level, GPS accuracy, sunrise/sunset, temperature, time of day
• Touch screen display, glove compatible
• Battery life: 15 hours
• Round trip routing, active routing compatible (SD card sold seperatly)
• Bike-specific map on a plug and play microSD card: will guide ride with clear turn-by-turn visual instructions on roads, unpaved roads and bike paths
• -01: elevation, gradient, total ascent/descent, ANT+ support, LEV eBike Support (ANT+)
• -02: total ascent/descent only, no ANT+ support, no LEV/e-bike support
• - 01 includes: unit, quarter turn mount (660029-05), USB cable, Micro SD crad (Garmin cyling map), manual
• - 02 includes: unit, quarter turn mount (660029-05), USB cable, Micro SD crad (Garmin cyling map), manual
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.