Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
GroupTrack for When You Pull Away from the Pack
Even when you pull away from the peloton, there’s no need to feel alone. Our new feature, GroupTrack, allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated. You need an Edge 820 or Edge Explore 820 to see other riders on your map, but riders who simply want to be visible to others can take advantage of GroupTrack with any connected, LiveTrack-compatible Edge or Forerunner®. It’s just 1 of the innovations we’re rolling out to make your ride feel more connected.
GPS Bike Computer for Performance and Racing
• Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
• GroupTrack feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
• Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics
• Built-in incident detection included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
• Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation