The Tubbs Mountaineer Snowshoes are excellent for the back-country. They come equipped with all of the necessary features to provide you with top notch traction, stability, comfort, and performance when concurring rough terrain. Some of it's features include:
• Pro-Step frame which combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
• R2 Revolutionary Response which delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Also, full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
• Women's Specific ActiveFit+™ bindings, which provide the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings™ center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded mid-foot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. Women’s bindings sized for size 5-11 boots.
• Anaconda™ toe crampons which are built from carbon steel, and feature eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terrain.
• Tubbs SoftTec™ decking which provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Size 21 25 30
Dimensions 8" x 21" 8" x 25" 9" x 30"
Weight/Pair 4.3 lbs 4.8 lbs 4.9 lbs
Optimal Load 36 - 68 kgs 54 - 91 kgs 77 - 113 kgs
Surface Area 345cm 81cm 594cm
• Pro-Step Frame
• R2 Revolutionary Response
• Women's Specific ActiveFit+™ Bindings
• Anaconda™ Toe Crampons
• Tubbs SoftTec™ Decking