Atlas Elektra Treeline Snowshoes Women
The Atlas Elektra Treeline Snowshoes offer the best performance in the industry when tackling uphill, uneven and rolling terrain. Not only does it provide natural foot articulation but it grips like no other snowshoe, especially when the heel lift is engaged. However, the industry leading features don't stop there, it comes with long list of Atlas' specific technologies.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- The Heel Lift Bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip
- Light-Ride Suspension (LRS): Allows your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain
- Advanced Aft Traction: Immense grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions
- The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA passing for long lasting comfort, and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely
- Elektra Design: Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably.