The Atlas Elektra Montane is a member of the Peak family which is designed to keep you comfortable and safe while climbing steep slopes or uneven terrain. It's V-Frame design comes equipped with a wide range of features including:
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension which keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering, suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for increased comfort, stability, and control on uneven terrain, which provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope of steep or off-angle terrain.
• All-Trac™ Toe Crampon which provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
• Traverse Trac Rails which are the sharp ridges on the side rails that augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm side hill terrain.
• Wrapp™ Swift bindings which blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze.
• Heel Lift Bar which increases grip using Aft Traction and also reduces calf muscle fatigue
• V-Frame which tracks straight in deep snow, pulls less snow as you step forward, and saves your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
• Elektra Design which is shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
Sizing Length Surface Area Weight Weight Capacity
Elektra Montane 23" 23 in (58 cm) 145 sq in (935 sq cm) 4.26 lbs (1.93 kg) 80-160 lbs ( 36-73 kg)
Elektra Montane 27" 27 in (69 cm) 176 sq in (1135 sq cm) 4.36 lbs (2.04 kg) 120-200+ lbs (54-91+ kg)• V-Frame Technology
• Tapered Design
• Nytex decking which resists abrasion, sheds snow and withstands the cold
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension
• All-Trac™Toe Crampons
• Wrapp™ Swift Bindings
• Traverse Trac Rails
• Heel Lift Bar
• Elektra Design