The Atlas Serrate is Atlas' lightest, and most aggressive snowshoe in the new Peak Series. It's lightweight design comes equipped with a wide range of features including:
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension which keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering, suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for increased comfort, stability, and control on uneven terrain, which provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope of steep or off-angle terrain.
• Zodiac Toe Crampon which deeply penetrates even the firmest snow
• Wrapp™ Pro Bindings which feature FlowTape™ silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
• Heel Lift Bar which increases grip using Aft Traction and also reduces calf muscle fatigue
• Higher Grade ReactiV™ aluminum frame which changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
All together, the Serrate is one tough snowshoe.
Sizing Length Surface Area Weight Weight Capacity
Serrate 25" 25 in (64 cm) 176 sq in (1135 sq cm) 4.04 lbs (1.83 kg) 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)
Serrate 30" 30 in (76 cm) 222 sq in (1432 sq cm) 5.52 lbs (2.05 kg) 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)
Serrate 35" 35 in (89 cm) 270 sq in (1742 sq cm) 4.56 lbs (2.07 kg) 180-300+ lbs (82-136+ kg)• Nytex Decking
• ReactiV™ 7075 aluminum frame.
• Cylindrical and elliptical framework for increased strength
• Nytex decking which resists abrasion, sheds snow and withstands the cold
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension
• Zodiac Toe Crampons
• Wrapp™ Pro Bindings
• FlowTape™ Silicone Straps
• Heel Lift Bar
• Aft Traction